Happy Fathers Day!
The St. Dominic School community would like to wish all of the father’s a wonderful Father’s Day. “Blessed is the Father who lets the Lord be his guiding hand, whose faith brings his family courage, who’s wisdom comes from God and whose children still stand and honour him.” May your day be filled with blessings.
The Pilgrimage Cross is here!
What a glorious site it was! Our Grade 8 students met our neighbouring school St. John’s to make the transfer for the pilgrimage cross to the St. Dominic community. Students from both schools were reverent as they carried the cross and were reminded of the sacrifice that Jesus made for all of us. As we all have our own crosses to bear, let us be reminded that when we work together our load lightens a bit. The cross sits in our Learning Commons until June 21st in which we will make the pilgrimage to St. Mark’s school. Please come by and see the cross – it is a beautiful sight!
Math Riddle of the Week
Dates to Remember!
- Mon. June 18 – Pilgrimage Cross Visits
- Tues. June 19 – Intermediate Soccer Tourney
- Tues. June 19 – Deacon Basil visits Grade 8’s
- Wed. June 20 – Montes and Parisi Trip to Museum
- Wed. June 20 – Year End Mass
- Wed. June 20 – Strong Start Celebration
- Wed. June 20 – End of Year Celebration (5:30-7:00)
- Thurs. June 21 – Pilgrimage Cross delivered to St. Mark
- Thurs. June 21 – Boston Pizza Lunch
- Fri. June 22 – Artshine rotations – Grades 1 and 2