February 18- February 22
Dance a Thon was a great event that was enjoyed by both students and staff alike. Thanks goes out to all who supported our fundraiser, but especially to those parents who gave of their time to sell some glow bracelets and necklaces, and a special shout out to the Student Council! Your energy and leadership were on full display on Thursday! School Council will be updating us on our fundraising results in the next little while. Stay Tuned!
February Umbrella Theme
We continue to explore the Umbrella themes each month and students are starting to build their own personal umbrellas – being able to use various strategies to help them deal with struggles they may face in their lives. Throughout the month of February, we will be exploring the theme of Mindfulness. Take a minute to read the attached article that can be found at the link below. It has some great activities for your children around Mindfulness.
Math Matters! Can you solve this?
Dates to Remember
- Mon. Feb 18- Family Day. No School. Enjoy time with your family!
- Wed. Feb 20- Intermediate Boys B-Ball OLOL @ St. Dom’s
- Wed. Feb 20- Catechism for First Communion at St. Mark’s Parish 6:30-7:30
- Thurs. Feb 21- Boston Pizza Lunch
- Thurs. Feb 21- Grade 1 Skate Canada Excursion
- Thurs. Feb 21- Intermediate Boys B-Ball St. Dom’s @ St. Agnes
- Fri. Feb 22- Menchies
- Mon. Feb 25 to Mar 1 FITGO Challenge
- Wed. Feb 27- Pink Shirt Day
- Wed. Feb 27- Skills Canada (Junior) at Conestoga College
- Thurs. Feb 28 – Valentine’s Bake Sale
- Thurs. Feb 28- Skills Canada (Intermediate) at Conestoga College
- Thurs. Feb 28- Grade 1 Skate Canada Excursion
- Thurs. Feb 28- Concours Oratoive – Board-level French Speaking Contest at KW Museum