Dragon Update for April 30 – May 4
80’s Day a SUCCESS!
We sure love to have fun at St. Dominic’s and our staff like to lead the charge! 80’s day was a great success with many staff and students participating by dressing up is great 80’s style!
Our Spring Fundraiser is in full gear! We are selling Stemmler’s Pepperettes and all orders must be in by Friday May 11th – there are no late orders. All monies raised goes back into our St. Dominic community. If you need another order form, please contact the main office. Thank you for your support!
ECO Schools Certification
St. Dominic has recently completed the reporting required to become an ECO certified school. This means that we support and acknowledge that environmental learning and action is part of what we will continue to do every day at St. DOminic’s. Our goal is to receive Bronze certification! The results will come out in late June after a monitoring visit. We will keep you posted!
Math Riddle of the Week
Dates to Remember!
- Sun. April 29 – First Communion – St. Mark’s at 2:00pm
- Mon. April 30 – Track and Field practice (Grades 4-8) at 11:20am
- Tues. May 1 – Sustainable Cities Workshop – Grade 8 (Van Looyen and Shermeto)
- Tues. May 1 – Track and Field practice (Grades 4-8) at 1:00pm
- Wed. May 2 – Grade 3 – Swim to Survive – Grade 3s, Montes Class
- Wed. May 2 – Floor Hockey 12-1
- Wed. May 2 – Mad Science at lunch
- Wed. May 2 – Ukelele Club at lunch
- Wed. May 2 – Track and Field Practice (Grades 4-8) at 1:40pm
- Thurs. May 3 – Badminton Tourney
- Thurs. May 3 – Sustainable Cities Workshop – Grade 4 (Kohler)
- Thurs. May 3 – Little Jammers at lunch
- Thurs. May 3 – Grade 3 Swim To Survive Program (Herzog/Parisi Classes)
- Thurs. May 3 – Track and Field Practice (Grades 4-8) at 2:40pm
- Thurs. May 3 – Pita Pit lunch
- Fri. May 4 – Coding workshops (Kohler, Jolly, Tank, Johnston)
- Fri. May 4 – Track and Field Practice (Grades 4-8) at 10:40am